Monday, January 31, 2011

Felt... Like Something Different

I am loving Felt! I love all the New Zealand handmade gorgeous goodies!


Some of my favourites this week -

Honey and Spice - amazing handmade soaps, lotions, body butters, oils, lip balms and more. I have completely converted from my liquid body wash to her soap bars. I hate soap. I hate that it dries out.... BUT, this soap doesn't. It's fantastic! Currently in the bathroom is her peppermint cream soap bar, chocolate fudge soap bar ready to go. Lavendar and Patchouli bath/massage oil for Riley (which mixes into the water - does not sit on top) and her choc mint lip balm in my handbag. She uses all natural ingredients and as few ingredients as possible. When you read the ingredients - you actually have heard of them and know what they are!


Swanwear - 1950's inspired swimwear. Gorgeous and flattering! I can't wait to be able to afford a pair of her vintage deliciousness.


Will Make for Change - Oh my word! Look at those oragami tea cups! I want all 7 of them! And the songbird teacup on the next page?! Starting my day having a cuppa out of one of those would just brighten my morning.


Exter - Now I don't want to get into a habit of linking one specific item - so have linked the whole store... However - sneak a peak at her polished brass envelope locket necklace. You open the envelope, and there is a little polished brass note that says 'I Love You'. Will be showing this to my man ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails