Saturday, October 16, 2010

I Love My Man

This morning I woke up to his phone alarm going off at 7.15 (even though it wasn't a weekday which was a little strange). Riley was talking to himself in his cot waiting for mum to get up. Dave wasn't there. I got out of bed, got Riley out of his cot and went out to the lounge room. Dave was in the kitchen doing the dishes. And he did 2 loads of laundry and hung it out. And he cooked me breakfast. And he changed Riley's nappy twice and put him down for both of his naps (10am and 1pm).

Was so happy! He must be banking the brownie points because he is out at a stag do at the moment. Bowling, paintball and drinking. After this morning I am more than happy to let him sleep in until 10am when I put Riley down for his nap ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails